Project/Program Management services provide a single point-of-contact to coordinate and manage all aspects of implementation services to deliver a solution tailored to meet our client’s needs.
The key to success in today’s complex environment is the ability to manage projects efficiently. This takes strong skills and experience from people and teams that have succeeded in taking projects from initiation to completion.
All projects, whatever their scale, start with certain requirements and a goal to be met. ProStrategy Group believes that certified project management professional (PMP) is a critical step to achieving that goal. ProStrategy Group provides this service based on experience and trust gained through many successful projects. ProStrategy Group works with our clients to minimize project risks by ensuring that all project:
- Requirements must be clearly defined and agreed upon by the client and ProStrategy Group
- Feasibility including risk assessment must be tested and understood
- Project schedules must be practical and realistic
- Implementation must be planned and successfully managed
- Contractual conditions of the requirements must be clear and concise
- Support services must be responsible and reliable.
At ProStrategy Group, we always listen to our clients, provide input for the proposed solution, and offer a tailored service that meets their goal. Each client benefits from the application of business skills and methodologies that are tried and tested. The project will be well managed and controlled, and delivered on time, to budget.